NIKON D800 INTRODUCED.
LACKEY TO CAMERAMEN CONTINUES.
February 7, 2012.
- With the D800E, the AA filter is in antiphase.
- Resolution over 36 Mpx.
- 36 mm sensor (FX).
- Bigger rear monitor (3.2").
- Internal flash (for best use like a Commander in CLS).
- Automatic change of ISO limits in Auto ISO mode, when using the zoom lens.
- Possibility set two WB at the same time - for example, when working with studio strobes.
- USB 3.0.
- Controls for movies pushing photographic controls out (see my ►article
about the Nikon D4).
- Shrinkage of the body, so that the left controller is now literally on the slippery slope.
- Can not use only one type of memory cards (if you want to use both slots), one slot is CF, the second SD.
© Martin Mojzis, 2012.
Photograph: © Nikon Press International.
►To the beginning of the article.
►Overview of all articles.